The Search

Of everything
There is so much more than a name
There is so much more than an age
There is so much more than what you see
There is so much more beyond me



Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ah....Aerie

Home…..

I left for a while

I seen many things

I experienced enough

I tasted delicacies

I felt bare rock and earth

And the carpet of green grass

I touched the mountains

I rested beside lakes

I refreshed my soul..........

I heard peace

And now I am home

I feel renewed

And I found nothing that would compare

To what I have here…..

1 comment:

Nina said...

Nature has such healing power! If you ever need to put life in perspective, go out and really look at God's world. You've captured the glorious and fun wonders of nature in your photo's. This one here shows the nurturing power of nature. An amazing photo by an amazing woman! Thank you for sharing your adventures. Love and Light, Nina P.