The Search

Of everything
There is so much more than a name
There is so much more than an age
There is so much more than what you see
There is so much more beyond me



Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The house and yard are decorated, the tree's are aglow inside and out, the presents are wrapped, the candy made, and the baking all done. All that's missing is the rest of the family who will arrive on Christmas Eve for a wonderful time together. May your hearts be filled with the joyous wonder of Christ as you celebrate his birth. May each of you rejoice the love that surrounds us and binds us together. May you have peace in your heart in the new year to come.

2 comments:

el poquito said...

Mary,
Have a wonderful holiday with the family. If you hear the door opening in the middle of it all, don't be alarmed - it's just Mark and me sneaking in and trying to blend in....

My Christmas wish for you: strong legs and back to carry you through...

Be well my friend,
Ed

Four peas in a pod said...

Mary, Merry Christmas to you!!!

I have read some of your past postings and I am looking forward to reading more! Very refreshing and insightful. Thank you for sharing this with me,

Lori