The Search

Of everything
There is so much more than a name
There is so much more than an age
There is so much more than what you see
There is so much more beyond me



Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Road Ahead

I reached the crest of the hill, got the needed repairs and I’m coasting now…… everything went great and soon I’ll be looking at it all in the rear view mirror.

There is still some maneuvering to do, a couple of tricky curves ahead, some bumps to dodge, and a few tests to put the vehicle through, but I have every confidence it will pass.

Reaching today's mile marker was a piece of cake compared to what I've already traveled, and the best parts are yet to come..... just gotta keep travelin.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good attitude! Good auto-road analogy, I just hope the gas doesn't bother you. ahaha! Okay, you know me: always with the cheap laugh. But as I've learned from my own experience, one good laugh can save you half of a pain pill. So glad you got through this okay -- and even happier that you're maintaining your spirit. Get Better soon! xxoo, Mark

Beth Niquette said...

Keep looking up, Girl! You are going to make it--you are stronger than you know. God has a purpose for your life. ((hugs))