The Search

Of everything
There is so much more than a name
There is so much more than an age
There is so much more than what you see
There is so much more beyond me



Saturday, February 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

Below you will find three separate pieces, just thoughts that I have been needing to get rid of. One is about the feelings I have in living with various ailments (Stalkers),  one is about reminding myself to stop and listen to what I'm doing and what is happening around and within me (Listen), and one is about searching through my feelings and dealing with the priorities in my life (Still There).

They were in my mind, they had to come out........   Writing (for me) is like that, it is a way of releasing the thoughts that crowd one's mind.   I can not rest until those words floating around in my head are turned loose to be on their own.

Sometimes I feel like I need to apologize or at the very least explain my need to write and the words I allow others to read, but I'm not sure I could make anyone understand......  it's just necessary that I get them out of me.   I do not have the talent to dress my words up in fancy attire before they go out, but I try to make sure they are presentable to be seen by others, and maybe someone, somewhere can relate to them.

I hope that the reader of my words will look past the way they are dressed, and realize that there is "so much more" beyond the tattered and torn rags.   

No comments: