The Search

Of everything
There is so much more than a name
There is so much more than an age
There is so much more than what you see
There is so much more beyond me



Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bringing Forth

Lilli’s buds brilliant in their jewel like Christmas colors, forcing the process in preparation for full blossoms… Ah, the cycle of another year, of another Christmas coming….


A year past


So much more to leave behind….


So much more ahead…..


12 months of life, living, laughter, pain, depression, joy, visions of beauty, learning limits, experiencing goals, celebrating accomplishments, acknowledging failures, facing my mortality, and pushing forward.


As I tightly grasp the preparations of Christmas and the anticipation of it’s anniversary, my mind holds onto hazed memories. Pictures bringing forth beginnings of a journey that bruised my soul, and silently caused my tears....


Foremost in it’s lessons, the reminder of love with trepidations of its worthiness. Half opened blooms emerging into full vibrant blossoms with torn edges exposed to share a new life, the appreciation of that life, and so much more.......


No comments: