The Search

Of everything
There is so much more than a name
There is so much more than an age
There is so much more than what you see
There is so much more beyond me



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Copy.....

I received a copy of the radiologist report and the MRI disc in the mail today (1-6-10). Since I'm not a doctor, I can only guess what his assessment will be, but from what the report says....... L4-L5 is still a mess with some nerve involvement. (L5-S1 "demonstrating complete loss of disc height and hydration, with endplate sclerosis and bulging). There also seems to be some new bulging at L2-3 which was not present in '06.


????? Your guess is as good as mine, but at least it shows something so I know I'm not losing my mind..... I seem to always question that possibility! :)


Now I just have to wait and see what the dr. says when he gets the report..... I'm still maintaining hope that the simple x-stop will take care of it........ I should hear from the dr. by Friday or next week and we'll go from there......


Stay tuned*******


2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Never underestimate the power of God. I will be praying for you, my sweet friend!

God is good and He is with you.

Nina said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your doctors. I pray there will be an answer for you soon. Blessings. Love and Light, Nina P