The Search

Of everything
There is so much more than a name
There is so much more than an age
There is so much more than what you see
There is so much more beyond me



Friday, June 19, 2009

construction

I traveled in my mind from fear

To the will to live and back again

I constructed a bridge to carry me

To an easier place with no pain

From this place of burdens

To the great heights of freedom

Where I can laugh at my insecurities

And cross the chasm from which I came

And nightly I build bridges ……..

From one place to another.......

Each with a new purpose........

and to another place.......

2 comments:

el poquito said...

bridges are a wonderful metaphor Tarzan.

I love it. Building a bridge to help one cross from one end of life that abruptly ends, across to the new and unknown.

May your bridge be sturdy and strong.

xo
e

Nina said...

May your Bridges bring healing to body and soul as you travel across to the mystery of what lies ahead. Love and Light. Nina P.