The Search

Of everything
There is so much more than a name
There is so much more than an age
There is so much more than what you see
There is so much more beyond me



Monday, September 15, 2008

Pudding

And when I got all settled on my branch and supper was over with, my sweety brought me pudding!    He knew it had been a hard day......    The warm, smooth texture of the pudding coated my wounds, it covered me in a silken gown and gave me comfort.    I needed that.    The evening also brought phone calls from my daughters wanting to know how "the appointment" went, and there was so much more to the day......but the pudding made it a perfect day..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was telling my husband the other day about our family meals when I was a kid and the kinds of foods I grew up on. I told him we didn't usually have dessert, except popcorn on Friday nights and the beloved pudding nights. The bowls of warm homemade pudding were such a treat! The hardest part was waiting for it to cool long enough to safety eat without blistering your tongue. The sweet memories of warm pudding