The Search

Of everything
There is so much more than a name
There is so much more than an age
There is so much more than what you see
There is so much more beyond me



Friday, December 18, 2009

Choices

I can set at home alone……..or

I can go somewhere and hold the hand of someone else who was alone.

I can set inside and complain about the snow…….or

I can go outside and be thankful for it's moisture..

I can sit and count my problems……..or

I can look around and see other’s who have it worse.

I can complain because my finger was stuck by a thorn……..or

I can see the beauty of the rose.

I can continue to be without hope……..or

I can ask for help.

I can be over stressed with too much to do……..or

I can let some of it go.

I can dwell in my sorrow and pain………or

I can count my blessings.

I can give into my weakness……..or

I can seek strength.

I can complain that life is too hard…….or

I can look for ways to make it easier.

I can appear sad or mad to others……..or

I can spread a smile.

I can stay in the dark……..or

I can search for light.

I can choose to let my problems overtake me……..or

I can choose to overtake my problems.

It it my choice.

I can turn away.......I can receive.......I can give in return

I choose life.


1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

You know what?

You are amazing.

You are.

God has given you an incredible gift of expression in writing!

WOW!