The Search

Of everything
There is so much more than a name
There is so much more than an age
There is so much more than what you see
There is so much more beyond me



Sunday, December 20, 2009

Voices III......


He enters me so quietly

Deep within my soul

He leaves a hidden message

A way to make me whole


Thoughts to ponder turn and question

Answers,… purposes to seek

To question hushed mystery’s muse

Hard shared in one so meek


Then a stranger’s urge to try it

This need to share and teach

Hearts full to touch another

With whispered voice I reach


A shy emotion cries to speak

More anxious by the hour

Bourn from one silent word

As God becomes my power


Spoken not from me, but Him!

To find the strength I pray

Glory be to God on highest

I give HIS words away……..


2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

AAAaaaahhhh....oh, dear. I'm crying so hard just this moment.

Thank you for this incredibly beautiful poem. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

I really lovead your poem. It reminds me of some of the conversations we havehad. Thanks for the thoughts. Nonic